Rental of our Building
The building of the UUCC is open to UUCC members as well as the local community. Usage space is available only to those who agree not to discriminate on the basis of sex, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual preference, physical or mental abilities, or religion. Non-UUCC members or community groups who wish to utilize the UUCC building should possess philosophies that align with the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism, which are:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Justice, equality, and compassion in human relations.
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
For further information on using UUCC’s space for your group or personal activity, contact a Board member or see the Contact Us page.